CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone.






Doesn't it just feel better to have moderate temperatures with sunshine?! We have just had the most beautiful weather for the last few days. Now the rain will come, tomorrow. Oh well, enjoy it while it lasts.






If it does rain tomorrow, my lilacs will just burst open. I can't wait to have the whole yard smell of them.



Currently, our dwarf cherry is the fragrance. I just love to walk right up to it and smell. The blooms don't last very long, so I've been partaking regularly.


What would spring be without a birthday? Today is Eli's second. My baby is 2!!! It really does go fast, and I am enjoying him. All too soon, he will push away my hugs and choose high fives over kisses. Happy Birthday, Mommy's Monkey Boy!!!



0 comments: