CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

She's talking and talking and talking and talking....

Lydia learned to talk early and often. She talks all the time!! She asks stunning questions like, "Mom, who made us and why?" She may tell me repeatedly that she wished she'd have ordered chicken nuggets instead of a cheeseburger the last time we went out for fast-food. She talks all the time!! Everyone has heard that families should sit down at the dinner table and discuss the happenings of the day. It centers the family and draws it closer. More and more, I find myself requesting mealtime silence from my children, so that I can think again. I love that she's looking for greater knowledge, but she may surpass me very shortly. She talks all the time!!

3 comments:

Linda said...

I remember being worried because John never did much talking. Then once Bob went to school, and wasn't able to talk for him, he talked non-stop. Especially when I was in the car with him. He can still be like that at times.

Christylea said...

Not sure if you mentioned it... does Lydia talk very much?

Jami said...

I remember her walking around at that Thanksgiving with the finger puppets, telling people to "Put your finger in it!" She wasn't even two at the time, was she?